- 2013-2015 Martindale-Hubbell’s List of Preeminent Women Lawyers
- 2013-2015 Martindale-Hubbell’s List of “AV” Rated Law Firms
- 2013-2015 KC Business Journal “Best of the Bar”
- 2013-2015 KC Business Magazine’s “SuperLawyers”
- 2013-2015 KC Business Magazine’s Top 100 Attorneys MO/KS
- 2013-2015 KC Business Magazine’s Top 50 Female Attorneys MO/KS
- 2014 Equus Magazine’s “Leaders in Equine Law”
As always, these recognitions are great but it’s our long term client relationships that matter the most!
The firm continues its practice in business, commercial construction and equine law with an emphasis on government contracting, minority and women business certifications, and risk management through good documentation. The equine law practice includes veterinary law and a special emphasis on the regulatory rules governing animal pharmaceutical compounding. And we continue to offer dispute resolution services through our sister company, Perspectives Dispute Resolution, LLC.
I want to give a special thanks to Lori Hemphill for her assistance in giving the Firm’s web page a much-needed facelift. Watch for the publication of a number of new articles on the Legal Pad sites; and most importantly, thanks for your continued business!
Denise E. Farris, Esq.